GEMS OF DUBAI
Go Behind The Scenes And Capture The Real Dubai
Whether you are an expert Photographer looking to access to the Hidden Gems of Dubai or a complete novice who would love to learn from one of the cities most renowned Photographers, this is the tour for you. Designed not only to guide you to the photogenic locations off the beaten track but to aid you in mentally visualizing a scene before capturing that special shot. We want to raise your visual awareness and spark your creativity, so you can not only go home with incredible shots of Dubai, but use your new found skills to improve and expand your photographic techniques for all future shots.
Private Photography tour designed around your specific sightseeing and Photography goals. Expert guidance from one of Dubai’s most renowned Photographers. Jump in front of the camera if you want to be captured in and around Dubai. Learn how different photography equipment creates a unique perspective. See the difference between a GoPro, Mobile Phone and DSLR. Please bring your own camera (GoPro, Mobile phone or DSLR). If you don’t have any photo gear – let us know, we will supply you with camera, lenses, tripod at no charge (subject to availability).
After meeting your Photography Guide at the designated meeting point, you will discuss your upcoming tour. Your Guide will establish what you would like to achieve from the session and what skills you would like to nurture. Then head out together to explore your own UAE with all it’s beauty in every detail.
As a private tour, it will be just your party and the Photographer so your tour will be completely designed specifically for you. This will ensure you have the freedom to achieve all of your sightseeing and photography needs with utmost flexibly.
- Al Fahidi Historical Neighbourhood.
- Dubai Old Souk.
- Dubai Creek Harbor.
- Crossing the Creek by Abra boat.
- Dubai Spice Souk.
- Dubai Gold Souk.
- Guide / Photographer.
- Abra boat tickets.
- Bottled water.
- 10 complimentary edited images per booking.
- Lots of fun.
- Food and drinks (if the selected tour is long enough – stop over for lunch).
- Souvenir printed / framed photos (available to purchase).
- Hotel pick up / drop off and transportation (it is a walking tour).
Up to 5 guests
10 Reasons why you should take a Private Photography Tour
- Learn how to use simple photography tools like mobile phones and GoPro cameras to create award winning photos.
- There are most likely small changes you can make to convert your regular photos into works of art.
- Upload your images on social media to make all your friends green with envy.
- Jump in front of the camera and allow your Photography Guide to make you the star of your photo tour.
- Allow an expert Photographer to guide you out of automatic mode on your DSLR to take your photography skills to the next level.
- Try out your new gear. If you have purchased new equipment, you can get out and test them under the helpful guidance of an expert.
- Nobody yells at you from the back of the bus. There is nothing more frustrating than being interrupted or hurried by an impatient group of non-photographers.
- Take your best vacation photos – ever.
- Tour at a relaxed pace where your Guide understands the importance of waiting for that perfect moment.
- Critique what your have taught yourself. Most photographers are self taught. A photo tour gives you the perfect opportunity to fine tune your skills in a relaxed and fun environment.